Silk Road products - herbal and black teas and also aromatherapy oils as used at Gazebo Bed and Breakfast Spa Victoria BC.
At breakfast we always have a selection of black, green, herbal and fruit teas. These are also in each guestroom for your convenience. Additionally, for breakfast you can select from five organic Silk Road products - two black teas and three herbal teas, fresh loose leaf and naturally flavoured.
- Canton Orange is an Earl Grey with the taste of bergamot fruit essence enhanced by a lively Ceylon tea.
- Jewel of India is likened to an English Breakfast: a malty and well-rounded Indian Assam with a rich, reddish infusion.
- Angelwater is subtle, sweet and mellow containing spearmint leaves, lavender blossoms, rose petals, eolder flowers and red clover.
- Ruby Pagoda is lively and seductive (that's what they say!) blended from rooibos, hibiscus flowers, rosehips, rose petals, citrus peel and pink peppercorns.
- Seamist is a blend of crisp peppermint leaves, sweet lemongrass with a restorative seaweed note.
Angelwater herbal teas
Ruby Pagoda tea
Seamist Silk Road tea
The aromatherapy products used in our Victoria spa are 100% natural made with expertly blended essential oils and plant-based biodegradable ingredients.
Our bathsalts relax muscles and loosen tension, also softening the water. They are 100% natural, made with solar evaporated seasalts and minerals. In each guestroom we offer relaxing aromatherapy bathsalts with premium essential oils: rose, neroli, clary sage and geranium. You may also request unscented bathsalts without the essential oils.
Victoria's Country Retreat ... serenity near the Butchart Gardens
Canada Select 5 Star Victoria bed breakfast