Victoria bed and breakfast lodging policies
Our Victoria bed and breakfast lodging policies:-
- Rates are in Canadian dollars, subject to change. 5% GST (federal Goods and Services Tax) is additional.
- Rates are for two people. $10 deducted for single occupancy. A single bed (not a "rollaway cot") can be added for a third person for $35 nightly, including breakfast) - a two night minimum applies for this.
- From 16th June until 15th September there is 10% discount on stays of 2, 3 or 4 nights and 15% discount for 5+ nights.
- Reservations are confirmed by payment of the first night's accommodation by Visa or Mastercard. The full balance is payable on arrival by Visa, Mastercard or cash.
- Cancellation Policy: the deposit is forfeited on each cancellation per room of less than 14 days notice. Room cancellations prior to 14 days will be charged Cdn$20 administration fee, per room. Cancellations must be made by email. We recommend guests take out cancellation insurance.
- Check-in: 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged. Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- 2 night minimum stay applies on long weekends / national holidays (Canada and USA) and on weekends between 18th June and 6th September 2010 - since we have only three rooms we do not have the flexibility to accept single Friday and Saturday requests because this prevents the bookings of 3 - 6 nights (typical for a visit to the area). You will find this is common to all Victoria bed and breakfasts except perhaps for the few large ones. Please contact us if you want last-minute one night accommodation at these times since such vacancies may occur.
- Children over 12 years only. No pets.
- Gazebo Bed and Breakfast is smoke free, except in the gardens.
- We ask our guests not to wear perfume or after shave in the dining room (Linda has allergies, as may guests).
- Gift certificates are available - please telephone us.
We respect your privacy. We will not share any personal information that you provide, including email addresses, with any outside agencies for any reason, conforming to the Personal Information Protection Act and the Hotel Guest Registration Act. Your personal information is used only in the completion of transactions which you have requested. Your credit card information is used only for the transactional purposes for which it was collected.
Some comments from our guests:
"We felt so much at home; it was like visiting a favourite aunt."
"Cozy cottage, great nights sleep, yummy breakfast, wonderful location. How can you go wrong? We'll be back." (Alison & Anthony, Seattle, WA)
"What a delightful place to stay! Must say that I love what you've done with your lovely place. Decorations and garden are amazing. Furthermore, it's full of tranquil serenity." (Aveline & Leo, Vancouver, BC)
Victoria's Country Retreat ... serenity near the Butchart Gardens
Gazebo B&B - Victoria bed and breakfast lodging on Vancouver Island.